5-Year Limited Warranty
This 5-year limited warranty applies to only those Uberti firearms imported by Stoeger. No other importers of Uberti products offer this extended warranty. A new Uberti firearm is warranted only to the original retail purchaser, for 5 years from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only if the firearm was purchased from an authorized Uberti dealer in the United States.
Uberti will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any Uberti firearm that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Parts and labor are included. Factory-trained U.S. gunsmiths use only genuine Uberti parts. Uberti will return replacement firearms to you freight prepaid.
Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty. If Uberti replaces a firearm under this warranty, you will receive a new 5-year warranty.
To Obtain Warranty Service
For warranty service, follow the steps below or take your firearm to your local authorized Uberti dealer. Please note: Dealers do not perform any warranty service.
- Get a Return Authorization (RA) number (required).
Complete the repair request form and Uberti will email you a Return Authorization (RA) number.
Or call Customer Service at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Describe the problem(s) to the Customer Service Department personnel, who will determine if your firearm is eligible for warranty repair. If so, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number.
Guns are not accepted for repair without a Return Authorization number.
- Pack your firearm for shipment to the Stoeger repair facility (at the address listed below) in the following manner:
1. Ensure that the firearm is completely unloaded. Visually and physically check the chambers and the magazine. It is dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail.
2. Call Stoeger Industries at (301) 283-6981 if for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping. Do not pack or ship loaded firearms. Send no ammunition.
3. Place your firearm in the original box with the spacers in place to prevent damage in shipment. If you do not have the original box, ship the gun, assembled, in a hard case.
4. Include a letter containing the Return Authorization Number you’ve been given and a description of the problem. Be sure to include your name, address, and daytime phone number.
- Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun.
- Ship the package, freight prepaid, to the address below. No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. Only the Stoeger Industries repair service facility in Maryland is authorized to make warranty repairs.
Attn: Service Department
901 Eighth Street
Pocomoke, MD 21851
What Is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by…
- Misuse or accidents
- Failure to provide proper care or maintenance
- Failure to comply with instructions in the manual
- Normal wear and tear
- Rust or corrosion
- Obstructions in the barrel
This warranty does not cover any claims made by the second or subsequent owner of any Uberti product.
Any unauthorized alteration or modification of the firearm will void this warranty. Uberti shall not be responsible for any claims involving this firearm that result from the use of faulty, non-standard, high-pressure, remanufactured, or reloaded ammunition.
Uberti assumes no liability for consequential, punitive, or other damages (except as set forth herein) related to any product failure or warranty claim.
Uberti does not authorize any dealer or any other person to vary the terms of this warranty or to make any other express warranties.
Where to Get Further Help
For answers to questions about this warranty, contact Uberti at the Stoeger Customer Service Department:
17603 Indian Head Highway, Suite 200
Accokeek, MD 20607-2501
(301) 283-6981 (option 2)
(800) 264-4962 (option 2)